In April 2012, the Department for Education transferred all responsibility for the SRF to Naace (The ICT Association). This new site provide a refreshed and updated SRF tool including:
- Faster, simple-to-use interface;
- Overview screen with ‘traffic light’ indication of how near you are to achieving your objectives;
- School administration level to set-up and control other users’ access to your SRF;
- Improved summary screens and export functions;
- Discussion Forum for SRF and ICT Mark users to share practice;
- Easier communication with Naace
The address for the NAACE Self Review Framework is: http://www.naacesrf.com/ Please update any links you may have made to the old site!