Share Aware is for parents of children aged 8-12 and is designed to help to reassure and give parents everything they need to keep their children safe. The design is straightforward: No-nonsense advice that will help to untangle the web, showing parents how they can be just as great a parent online as they are the rest of the time.
The campaign breaks down into 5 sections:
- Net Aware – a no-nonsense guide to the social networks, sites and apps children use
- Share Aware – parent’s guide on how to talk to children about staying safe online
- Talking Tips – tips on how to start a conversation with your child about online safety
- Online Safety Advice – for parents about keeping their child safer online
- Online Course – Introductory training for anyone who works with children