Following the publication of Professor Graham Donaldson’s Review of Curriculum and Assessment arrangements in Wales, Successful Futures, we want your views on the proposed vision and purposes for Welsh education.
The resources include a power point presentation, a 10 page summary document of the Successful Futures report, film clips, and a series of different questions aimed at teachers, children, young people, parents and businesses.
Online toolkit to help you start your debate – in your school, your business, at work, in your community group or at home. Resources include a:
- short note about the Great Debate
- PowerPoint presentation based on the report
- summary of the report
- series of film clips of Professor Graham Donaldson speaking about the report, next steps and how you can get involved
- series of questions for teachers to respond to
- series of questions for children, young people, parents/carers, businesses and individuals to respond to.