Has your school or college undertaken some interesting digital projects this year? Do some of your educators and learners deserve recognition for the excellent work they are undertaking in digital learning? Why not tell us about your digital successes by applying for a National Digital Learning Award 2015.
The awards ceremony will be an integral part of the prestigious National Digital Learning Event, taking place at Cardiff City Hall on 24 June 2015.
There are eight award categories:
- Commercial Digital Project Award 2015
- National Digital Learning Council’s Pupil Award
- Innovative Use of Technology (Primary)
- Best Original Digital Content (Primary)
- Innovative Use of Technology (Secondary)
- Best Original Digital Content (Secondary)
- Innovative Use of Technology (Further Education)
- Best Original Digital Content (Further Education)
The deadline for submissions is 1 May 2015.