How would you answer these statements?
- Schools don’t have to go through a mock inspection before the real thing.
- Schools don’t need to cancel the Christmas concert to prepare for the inspection.
- Inspectors won’t turn up at school at 7am and leave after 7pm.
- Schools don’t have to provide lunches, cakes, biscuits or bowls of fruit for inspectors.
- Schools don’t have to set up meetings between their key partners and the inspection team.
These and many more myths busted here: http://www.estyn.gov.wales/inspection-myths-busted